The Best Roofing Nails Home Hardware
We spent many hours on research to finding roofing nails home hardware, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best roofing nails home hardware, you should not miss this article. roofing nails home hardware coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 roofing nails home hardware by our suggestions
760 reviews analysed
Hitachi NV45AB2 7/8-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch Coil Roofing Nailer (Side Load) (Discontinued by the Manufacturer)
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for precision nailing/flush driving
- 5.5lbs, lightweight and well balanced for easy maneuverability
- Side loading magazine convenient and easy for quick replenishment
- Rubber pads help keep nailer from sliding off roof when not in use.Pneumatic power feed and return allows tool to operate in the harshest conditions
- Operating Pressure:70-120 psi
The NV45AB2’s “magazine, depth of drive, and bullet proof design are excellent; you could probably drive an 18-wheeler over this tool and it would still work,” Tools of the Trade Magazine, July/August 2005. The 1-3/4″ Roofing Nailer is used for various construction works such as the installation of asphalt roofing shingles and the installation of insulation boards. The NV45AB2 has a side load magazine.
Lightweight and durable, the Hitachi NV45AB2 1-3/4-Inch Coil Roofing Nailer stands up to the elements and provides consistently accurate results over the life of the tool. An ideal tool for a variety of construction projects, including installation of asphalt roofing shingles and insulation boards, the NV45AB2 features a high-capacity side-load magazine, depth of drive, durable construction, and more.
All-Weather Nailer You Can Count On
The NV45AB2 has been rigorously tested in the most extreme roofing environments, so you can count on it–no matter what the forecast is. Thanks to a pneumatic-powered nail-feed mechanism that removes dirt and moisture from the nailer, you can be sure this tool will work in any weather.
High-Capacity Magazine and Quick-Driving Capabilities for Efficiency
The NV45AB2 features a side-loading magazine that accepts 120 7/8-inch to 1-3/4-inch-long coiled wire collation nails with 0.120-inch diameters. The air inlet is 3/8 inch, and the ideal operating air pressure is 70-120 psi.
The NV45AB2 has a quick-driving feature that provides maximum efficiency when nailing large areas by allowing the nailer to shoot each time the nose touches the work surface. The large carbide inserts on the nose provide durability and performance during operation.
Designed for Maneuverability
The Hitachi NV45AB2 1-3/4-Inch Coil Roofing Nailer is lightweight at just 5.5 pounds, so it’s easy to maneuver while working on a rooftop. Its well-balanced design ensures easy one-handed operation, and the long-lasting non-slip rubber-grip keeps you comfortable and in control. Rubber on the nailer’s side allows you to place the tool on a roof without worrying about it sliding off.
The Hitachi NV45AB2 Roofing Nailer measures 9-27/32 x 4-5/8 x 10-3/8 inches (LxWxH). It is backed by Hitachi’s five-year limited warranty.
About Hitachi: A Tradition of Innovation
Hitachi Power Tools (Hitachi Koki USA, Ltd.) provides professional-grade power tools for a variety of applications, including woodwork, metalwork, concrete, drilling, cutting, and fastening. Hitachi is a leader in power tool research and development and has achieved many firsts in the power tool industry. Today, Hitachi continues the tradition of innovation and engineering with new features in addition to classic quality.
What’s in the Box
NV45AB2 1-3/4-Inch Coil Roofing Nailer, safety glasses, and shingle guide assembly.
BOSTITCH Coil Roofing Nailer, 1-3/4-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch (RN46)
- 3/4-inch to 1-3/4-inch coil roofing nailer with lockout mechanism prevents firing when empty. Operating Pressure : 70 -120 psi
- Adjustable depth control, full round driver, body and magazine wear guards, side-load canister
- Durable yet lightweight aluminum and carbide tips for long life
- Patented single-action side load canister for fast, one-step nail loading. Adjustable shingle guide for quick shingle spacing
- Backed by seven-year limited warranty
Bostitch Stanley Rn46-1 Nailer Roofing
From the Manufacturer
No nailer does everything, but the Bostitch RN46-1 3/4-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch Coil Roofing Nailer comes close. Stop at any construction site and watchas the roofers fly through their job with ease. Chances are, they are using the no. 1 roofing nailer in the business–the RN46-1. This little tank is built to last even under extreme job conditions. Bostitch makes sure by dragging it 75-miles across asphalt shingles in its testing labs. Constructed of tough but light magnesium, the RN46-1 weighs only 4.8-pounds and delivers 410-inch-pounds of torque, and it comes with unique features like a single-action side-load canister that is quick and easy to load; a dry-fire lockout so it won’t fire when it runs out of nails; carbide inserts wherever it might contact a work surface; skid-resistant pads; a tool-less shingle guide; and an adjustable-depth dial and an over-molded rubber grip.
Stanley Bostitch CR5DGAL 1-3/4-Inch Coil Nail, 7200-Pack
- 1-3/4″ Coil Roofing Nail
- Fits Bostitch N12B-1, RN45B-1 and RN46-1 and True Value #440-062 and most other coil roofing nailers
- Comes with 7,200 to a pack
- Coated finish eases penetration resistance and increases holding power
- Chisel point, is preferred for trim applications
Coceca Hardware Nail Assortment Kit, Galvanized Nails, 7 Size Assortment (600 pcs)
Qualihome Hardware Nail Assortment Kit, Includes Finish, Wire, Common, Brad and Picture Hanging Nails
- – MULTI PURPOSE NAILS: Complete all your woodworking projects at home or at work quickly, efficiently and produce long-lasting results with the quality Qualihome nails and brad assortment kit. Give your projects the professional finish they deserve.
- – CONVENIENT PACKAGING: The nail set includes a very handy kit that allows you to separate them by size, making your job a lot easier. No time will be wasted looking for nails of the right size, making your projects swifter and more professional.
- – VARIETY OF SIZES: The nail set includes nails of many sizes to suit all your woodworking projects and to make your job hassle-free. With 550 nails in every kit, you will have all you need in plenty.
- – BEST QUALITY NAILS: These high quality nails don’t bend unnecessarily when you hammer them in. They are sturdy, straight and sharp enough to make all your tasks effortless and produce very satisfying results.
- – PERFECT FOR DIY ENTHUSIASTS: For those who love nothing more than to use their hands to create beautiful woodworking crafts, the Qualihome quality brad nails deliver professional finishes that will guarantee your projects long lasting durability. Enjoy a completely risk-free purchase with our 100% money-back guarantee. Click ‘Add to Cart’ now!
Coceca Hardware Nail Assortment Kit 200pcs, Galvanized Nails, 4 Size Assortment
HongWay Hardware Nail Assortment Kit 250pcs, Galvanized Nails, 4 Size Assortment
BOSTITCH CR3DGAL 1-1/4-Inch Smooth Shank 15 Inch Coil Roofing Nails, 7,200-Qty.
Stanley Bostitch Cr3Dgl 7,200-Qty. 1-1/4″ Smooth Shank 15 Degree Coil Roofing Nails Stanley-Bostitch Manufactures Top-Quality, Innovative Fastening Tools And Fasteners For Industrial, Construction And Home Improvement Applications. Products Include Pneumatic Staplers And Nailers, Compressors, Manually Operated Staplers And Tackers, Coil-Fed Screw Systems, Rivet Tools, Glue Guns, A Broad Assortment Of Collated Nails, Screws, Staples And Specialty Fasteners In A Variety Of Materials And Finishes, Plus Office Products And Carton-Closing Staplers – Many Of Them Industry Firsts. Stanley Bostitch Cr3Dgl 7,200-Qty. 1-1/4″ Smooth Shank 15 Degree Coil Roofing Nails Features: Use In Roofing Nail Guns Rn45B (2750-5338), N12-B, And N12-1 15 º Roofing Nails Smooth Shank Galvanized Diamond Point Stanley Bostitch Cr3Dgl 7,200-Qty. 1-1/4″ Smooth Shank 15 Degree Coil Roofing Nails Specifications: Fastener Length: 1-1/4″ Finish: Glvanized Fits Bostitch Tools: Rn45B, Rn46 Atro: Cn134, Roofing Rollcraftsman: 18324, 154500 Hitachi: Nv 45Ab Jamerco: Jtcn-45R Fits Competitor Tools:Makita: An 451Max: Cn12R, Cn450Rpaslode: 3175Rcuporter Cable: Rn175Senco: Point Style: Diamond Quantity Per Item Pack: 7,200 Shank Type: Smooth
From the Manufacturer
Bostitch 15 Degree Coil Roofing Nail
B&C Eagle CR-112 Round Head 1-1/2-Inch x .120 Smooth Shank Electrogalvanized Coil Roofing Nails (7,200 per box)
- For use in 15 degree coil roofing nailers
- High quality standards prevent jamming allowing you to work faster
- Electrogalvanized finish helps resist corrosion and rust
- Guaranteed to work in 15 degree coil roofing nailers
- New and improved packaging helps protect product during shipment
B&C Eagle collated fasteners are made to the highest quality standards and are guaranteed to work in tools for which they are intended. Our fasteners work with many brands of pneumatic tools like Bostitch, DeWALT, Senco, Paslode, Duo-Fast, Hitachi, Makita, Porter Cable and more. If your tool model number is listed below and our fastener fits within the size range of your tool, our fastener will work, guaranteed. We use only high quality collation materials and glues to keep the fasteners together before and during use. Use B&C Eagle fasteners for more positive drives, fewer jams and lasting quality. Please make sure you select the right coating for your application. Bright fasteners should only be used for interior applications in non-treated lumber. Hot Dip Galvanized fasteners are for interior or exterior applications in treated lumber. For the best corrosion protection available, always use Stainless Steel fasteners. Visit our website at www.bandceagle.com or give us a call for more technical information or if you have any questions on our fasteners. ***As of July 1st 2013 we’ve updated all of our packaging. Buy with confidence that you will receive our product shipped from AMAZON.COM intact. *** These fasteners are ENGINEERED TO FIT: B&C Eagle: CN45R, BEA: 554C, Bostitch: N12B, RN45B, RN46-1, Campbell Hausfeld: NC1545, RN164599AV, DeWALT: D51321, Duo-Fast: DFCR175C, DRN-45, RN-175A, Hitachi: NV45AB, NV45AB2, NV45AB2S, NV45AC, NV45AE, Makita: AN451, AN453, Max: CN445R, CN450R, Paslode: 3175/44RCU, 3175RCU, CR175C, R175C, Porta-Nails: 670, Porter Cable: RN175, RN175A, RN175B, Ridgid: R175RNA, Senco: ROOFPRO 450, ROOFPRO 455XP, SCN40R, Spotnail: VRN45, WEN: 61780, 61782. PLEASE CONSULT YOUR TOOL OWNER’S MANUAL FOR SIZE RANGES. For the most up to date list of tools this fastener is compatible with, please visit our website at www.bandceagle.com
From the Manufacturer
1-1/2 inch by .120 galvanized roofing coil nails fit the following nail guns: Hitachi NV45AB, NV45AB2, NV45AB2S; Bostitch N12B, RN45B, RN46B; Senco SCN200R, SCN40R; Makita AN451; Porter Cable RN175; DeWalt D51321; Paslode 3175R; Max CN450R.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Roofing Nails Home Hardware for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Our Promise to Readers
We keep receiving tons of questions of readers who are going to buy Roofing Nails Home Hardware, eg:
- What are Top 10 Roofing Nails Home Hardware for 2020, for 2019, for 2018 or even 2017 (old models)?
- What is Top 10 Roofing Nails Home Hardware to buy?
- What are Top Rated Roofing Nails Home Hardware to buy on the market?
- or even What is Top 10 affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) Roofing Nails Home Hardware?…
- All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for Roofing Nails Home Hardware.
- Before deciding to buy any Roofing Nails Home Hardware, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. We will not repeat it here to save your time.
- You will know how you should choose Roofing Nails Home Hardware and What you should consider when buying the Roofing Nails Home Hardware and Where to Buy or Purchase the Roofing Nails Home Hardware. Just consider our rankings above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours.
- That’s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of Top 10 brands and give them our own Scores to rank them from 1st to 10th.
- You could see the top 10 Roofing Nails Home Hardware of 2020 above. The lists of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
- You may read more about us to know what we have achieved so far. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something’s wrong or mislead information about Roofing Nails Home Hardware.